Monday, October 25, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner

Hello readers!

Thanks for stopping by and reading my posts! Google stats tells me I had 10 page views today, and thats a record! So I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for sticking with me even though my blog has been boring lately and has had no pictures. :) It will get better!

Tonight I want to share a delicious recipe with you: Mini quiche. It goes great for breakfast, lunch, or in my case, dinner!












Easy Mini Quiche

Ingredients

2 Eggs
2 Tbsp milk

Fillings:
-Chopped meat of choice: ham, turkey, etc...
-Fried onion
-*Optional: spinich, peppers, etc...

Grated cheese

Frozen phyllo pastery dough (thaw overnight in fridge, or 3-4 hours on counter)

Mini muffin tin

Directions

Beat eggs and milk in a bowl until frothy.

Add desired fillings to egg mixture and stir. Set aside.

Unwrap frozen phyllo sheets and cut into equal sized squares. Place 2 thin squares in each mini muffin tin and press down to mold shape. Fold down edges of phyllo dough if it is sticking up too far. Pour egg and filling mixture equally into each tin. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.

Bake in 350 degree oven for 12-18 min.

Pastery will be golden brown.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment