Thursday, September 23, 2010

Energy

Hi blogworld!
I must apologize for my lack of postings this week. Its been crazy busy around here.
But I have a fantastic recipe for you (that requires NO baking!), to help keep you fueled up for all your busy days!

The secret of making fantastic homemade granola bars found on Tasteologie, via The Minimalist

I made some myself using the following:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup mixture of honey and corn syrup
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup crisp rice cereal
a sprinkling of dark choco chips
a handful of dried cranberries

They stay nice and put together when cold, but after being in my purse for a few hours, started to get quite crumbly. Overall I loved this recipe, much healthier than store bought, and kept me full of energy for a few extra hours!

Happy work week!


{Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. -Romans 12:11}

No comments:

Post a Comment