Friday, October 8, 2010

Contests!

Good morning blogworld!

While surfing one of my favorite blogs the other day, I came across a halloween contest. I've never entered an online craft contest before, but I decided that my costume idea is creative enough to make it worthwhile. I had a creative vision of my halloween costume last month so I already started looking for my supplies. I decided that being a student, it wouldn't be possible to make it from raw materials, so I am going to DIY everything instead. I've searched out thrift shops, dollar stores and craft shops for the materials, and I plan to start working on it this weekend. I don't want to spoil the surprize so I will give little clues in posts when I begin! :)

Only one problem... the contest I found was only open to residents in the USA!! So now I am determined to find a Canadian costume contest. If you know of any, please comment!! Thanks!


Blessings to you on this lovely fall day,


Note: I don't intend to promote the history of the halloween or it's traditions, I just enjoy the occassion to dress up in fun and crazy costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment